To all breakfast lovers out there, the easiest and quickest banana pancakes recipe. It won’t take longer than 30 minutes to make this super yummy, fluffy and healthy pancakes, ideal for lazy weekend breakfast.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour or any other flour you like
- 2 tsp backing powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used coconut milk)
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tbsp sugar/agave syrup (optional)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (any other oil)
- 1 pinch salt
- In the medium bowl combine all dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt).
- In the separate bowl mash bananas, using a fork (I like leaving small chunks).
- Add eggs (lightly bitten), milk and oil. Gently mix until combined.
- Pour your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and gently mix all together (do not overmix). Leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Heat your pan over medium heat, lightly grease the pan with oil.
- Cook until you see bubbles form on the surface of pancakes, then flip them over and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
Do let me know if you tried the recipe in the comments below.
Check out our Banana Bread recipe.